Home ownership has changed over the years. Folks used to buy a home and reside there for the rest of their lives. Now many home buyers go into buying a home thinking that they’ll sell it when a change in scenery is needed or a change in family size comes. If you’re looking to sell your house, it’s possible that you may be frustrated currently.
There are some market trends in Detroit that may be slowly shifting. We don’t really know where the market is heading currently and there could soon be so much property available, you could find yourself waiting a very long time to get a fair price on your home.
How To Sell Your House To An Investor in Detroit
An option that a growing number of homeowners are turning to is selling to a real estate investor like Amaze Properties LLC to buy your house in Detroit and all over Michigan.
These independent investors typically purchase homes, repair them, and then use them to generate income; either as rental units or sell them for a profit. Detroit has many reputable and trusted real estate investors who are local Detroit cash buyers and can help you sell your home quickly.
***WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR 5 REASONS TO SELL TO AN INVESTOR***
5 Reasons To Sell To An Investor
- As-is condition. We can almost buy any Michigan house in as-is condition, so investors like us here at Amaze Properties LLC can buy without you having to make any repairs, called as-is condition. When you sell the traditional ways, you can still sometimes find a buyer that will buy without you having to make repairs. But often you are selling to conventional homeowners that have a loan from a bank and that many times will prohibit you from selling a house in Detroit MI in as-is condition.
- No real estate commissions. When you sell to an investor, you’re selling direct to the buyer, so you are saving real estate agent commissions.
- No closing costs. When you sell to investors like us at Amaze Properties LLC, we will pay all of your closing costs as well. When you sell to traditional buyers, often you will be splitting closing costs in some way. When you sell to investors in Detroit MI, many of them will pay your closing costs.
- You choose closing date. In almost in all cases when you sell through on the traditional real estate market, the process will be longer than when you sell to us. We will give you an offer and we’ll give you an exact closing date. There are times when we can even buy your Metro Detroit property within seven to 10 days, because we buy Michigan houses fast and can close really quick.
- Cash offer. We are cash home buyers in Metro Detroit so we can give you a cash offer. When you sell on the real estate market, you absolutely may be able to get a cash offer too. But if you have too many repairs, you’ll be receiving an offer that is less than if you had no repairs. A lot of conventional buyers will buy with bank loans and as I said before, the bank will not loan on a house that needs too many repairs.
Selling your house to an investor is relatively easy.
You provide investors like Amaze Properties LLC with as much information about your home and personal situation as possible. This helps us formulate an offer that is tailored to your situation and able to help you the best way possible.
The investor will then inspect your house and figure out a fair value, taking into account any repairs that are necessary, and then make an offer. If the offer is one that you’re willing to accept, you’ll close on a date that works for you, even in 7 days if you need to close that quickly. And then you’ll receive the payment for your house in cash.
How Fast Can You Sell Your House To Local Investor?
This process is often extremely fast compared to more traditional methods, and can even take just 7-10 days if needed.
If you need to sell your Detroit home very fast, with no hassle, selling to a Detroit real estate investor is an excellent option.
Another important benefit when you work with a real estate investor is… there usually are not any fees involved – you won’t pay agent commissions, and frequently the investor will also cover the closing costs too.
While real estate investors often must purchase homes at a discount, this allows them to repairs the house if it needs these repairs and sell the home to another home owner or rent the Michigan house out to a family that needs a great house to live.
The Hidden Costs Of Waiting To Sell Your Detroit House
Most homeowners don’t consider all of the costs that comes with holding onto a property and using a real estate agent selling to a traditional buyer on the traditional market instead of a local house buyer in Michigan. These include:
- Extra months of mortgage payments
- Maintenance costs
- Real estate commissions
- Any inspection items needing repairs that you have to make
- Closing costs
All of these costs can add up and by selling at a slight discount, you could very well end up with a greater total sum of money in the long run.
And not to mention, by selling your house to a real estate investor, you will be saving yourself possible months of headache and stress, and you can move on to your new home and move out of your current situation. You will avoid expensive fees, closing costs, and investors will purchase your MI home as-is, assuming the costs of repairs that you would likely have to pay if you were selling via the more traditional ways.
Fill out the form below to get a fast cash offer on your home!