If you need to sell your Detroit, MI house fast for any reason, whether you are facing a foreclosure that you want to avoid, you inherited a home and want to sell it, you have to relocate out of town for whatever reason such as you lost your job, or maybe even you have a real estate agent that can’t sell your house. These are only a few of the reasons that you might need to sell a MI property fast and honestly even if I was not in this business, I truly believe that one of your best options that you should consider is thinking about utilizing someone to buy your Detroit MI house for cash. Keep reading and you will see 2 questions you need to answer to see if you need someone to buy your house for cash.
*** Watch the video at the bottom for 2 QUESTIONS you NEED to answer ***
By doing this, you will not only make out ahead by not taking a hit to your credit thereby improving your credit rating, but also you will get money into your account that you wouldn’t otherwise have gotten if you let go of the home. Your credit score is a very important aspect of your financial life because of the future benefits (or negative impacts) it can have. It will remain in good standing since you would have settled your debt in time. Then you can put the received cash from your Detroit house sale to good use in other projects.
One of the items though that you should do is study the prevailing market conditions. What I mean by that is you should find out what factors are most likely to affect the value of your property… and you should do this before getting ready to sell it. Always remember that when your house is foreclosed upon, you will lose your property as well as take a massive hit to your credit rating.
Buy My House for Cash in Detroit, MI: The Plan
I’d suggest that the first step you should take in efforts to sell your Detroit house fast to someone else with a “buy my Detroit MI house for cash” mentality, is first think about your game plan.
Your Detroit real estate agent could help you put together this plan. You should also try to negotiate with your lender at the same time you are contacting an agent who is very informed and has a lot of intelligence regarding the sale of similar properties in your area. This agent should be able to provide you with the latest report on home values to help you come up with the right price for your house.
2 questions you need to answer
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is first critical decision you should make… this really determines what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options that you can take advantage of.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but don’t get me wrong, there are still options that you can use.
If you need to sell your Michigan house fast – in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you probably don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. You probably have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Amaze Properties LLC (or you can call us at (586) 991-3363 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Detroit area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Detroit house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you desire to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and aren’t able to afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine the absolute amount what you need to get out of your house sale.
That will help guide you to your real options for selling.
If the amount you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you probably need to look at selling the Detroit house FSBO or looking into getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… and seeing if that gets you closer to the amount you need to end up at.
On the other side of that coin… if you need an amount that is close to full-retail value and you are able to wait for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… your best option is to list your house on the MLS with a real estate agent.
However, if you really don’t have the time to wait… consider contacting us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
After You’ve Answered Those 2 Questions
Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you need someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Detroit MI house for cash”… the two main issues you need to figure out for yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you have figured those out… here are your options below that can serve as a quick guide in your decision on which options may work for you with your local Detroit home sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months before selling and can afford the 3-6% in agent commissions on the sale, going with an agent will most likely give you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we are able to buy your Detroit house in as quick as 7 days. Now, we aren’t able to pay full-retail on your house… but we won’t charge any fees at all. The amount we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than getting the few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (586) 991-3363 or click the link below to fill out our online quick offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself, although you will be limiting your audience looking at the property which could lead to a lower offer price.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Detroit MI house fast. Give us a call at (586) 991-3363 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Detroit MI house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.